|Receives & Transmits||
FLARM, OGN + PAW, FANET
Dross:Aviation, softRF, Stratux
Standalone (OGN) Dongle Edition
incl. VAT plus Shipping Costs
- Works independently to become visible on other Flarm displays.
- Sends your aircraft’s position (TX) to the following devices:
- FLARM-compatible radio output, or
- FANET – Flying ad-hoc Networks (Paraglieders), or
- OGNTP – Open Glider Tracking Protocol, or
- PAW – PilotAware
- comes completely configured – just plug this device into a USB port and power up. That’s all.
- Ideally for gliders and paragliders.
- As the dongle supports NMEA protocol you can use it to upgrade your existing “Standard Stratux” with transmitting capability (TX) of your aircraft’s position.
It is recommended to submit Stratux to OGN (Open Glider Network) Device DataBase.