sideway direction (v2.1), forward direction (v3)
standard – GY-91 (MPU9250), newest – GY-MPU9255
assembled plug & play ready AHRS + Altitude Sensor Boards for Stratux Flarm
16,50 € – 24,00 €
incl. VAT plus Shipping Costs
Too lazy or unsure how to solder and connect additional sensors such as MPU9250, MPU9255 or GY-BMP280 to your Stratux FLARM?
In this case this product will meet your needs: We solder the entire sensor board mount to the AHRS sensor and to a header socket so you can simply plug it to your Raspberry PI’s GPIOs.
- assembled sensor board mount.
- AHRS sensor for Backup Attitude support (Attitude Heading Reference System)
- Standard Sensor GY-91 – MPU9250, or
- latest Sensor Generation MPU9255
- Barometric pressure sensor GY-BMP280 (for Pressure Altitude).
- GPIO stacking header.
- Pins to power your Raspberry PI‘s Fan with constantly either 3.3V or 5V
- Fits into smaller cases which officially do not support additional sensors.
Please select if you want to purchase
- sideway direction (v2.1) or forward direction (v3) of the sensor.
- GY-91 (MPU9250 + BMP280) or newest generation (MPU9255 + BMP280)
Please order this product if you need a Pressure Altitude Sensor (BMP280) only.