Assemble and modify your Stratux (OGN) Flarm anti-collision system right.
Build your own Stratux Flarm – view our comprehensive DIY component list, or
Upgrade your current Stratux with AHRS or barometric pressure sensor, even when you use a case which does not officially support this, due to space reasons.
Feature of upgraded Stratux or OpenVario flight computer:
- 1090MHz ES ADS-B, (IN)
- Mode S, Bearingless, (IN)
- 868MHz, (I/O)
- Flarm, (I/O)
- Open Glider Network (OGN), (I/O)
- OGN Drones, (I/O)
- PilotAware (PAW), (I/O)
- Flying ad-hoc Networks (FANET), (I/O)
- Optional: 978MHz ADS-B UAT, (IN)
I/O = receives (RX) and transmits (TX); IN = receives only.
DIY Component List and How to Start with Stratux
- Our developed and optimized circuit boards (PCB) enable proper connection to any additional sensor e.g. ICM-20948 (latest sensor generation), or GY-91 – MPU9250/ MPU9255 for AHRS functionality, or GY-BMP280 for barometric pressure (altitude), since the official Stratux AHRS module is no longer available.
- Add (OGN) Flarm in/ out to become visible for gliders and be able to see them on your tablet, to avoid collision.
- Stratux and OpenVario are not an approved or certified aid for flight execution.
- Therefore, Stratux or OpenVario do not relieve the pilot potential traffic in air space.
- This software and hardware are provided “as is” and with no express or implied guarantee.
- Under no circumstanced can the owner of this website be held liable for any damage or other claims that may arise from the use of this software and hardware.