Assemble and modify your Stratux or OpenVario flight computer right.
Build your own Stratux Flarm – view our comprehensive DIY component list, or
Upgrade your current Stratux with AHRS or barometric pressure sensor, even when you use a case which does not officially support this, due to space reasons.
Feature of upgraded Stratux or OpenVario flight computer:
- 1090MHz ADS-B ES (IN)
- Mode S/C (IN)
- Flarm, (I/O)
- Open Glider Network (OGN), (I/O)
- OGN Drones, (I/O)
- PilotAware (PAW), (I/O)
- Flying ad-hoc Networks (FANET), (I/O)
I/O = receives and sends; IN = receives only.
You already use a Stratux? Upgrade it with additional Sensors!
- Our developed and optimized circuit boards (PCB) enable proper connection to any additional sensor e.g. GY-91 – MPU9250/ MPU9255 for AHRS functionality, or GY-BMP280 for barometric pressure (altitude), since the official Stratux AHRS module is no longer available.
- Add Flarm in/ out to become visible for gliders and be able to see them on your tablet, to aviod collision. Available for both, Stratux and OpenVario.
Part/ Component List and additional Equipment for Stratux and OpenVario
- Interested to build your own Stratux Flarm? Here you will find a comprehensive parts list of all required components.
- Stratux and OpenVario are not an approved or certified aid for flight execution.
- Therefore, Stratux or OpenVario do not relieve the pilot potential traffic in air space.
- This software and hardware are provided “as is” and with no express or implied guarantee.
- Under no circumstanced can the owner of this website be held liable for any damage or other claims that may arise from the use of this software and hardware.