Stratux with AHRS + Pressure Sensor + FLARM (I/O)
incl. 19% VAT plus Shipping Costs
Stratux with transmit capabilities, to not only see, but also be seen.
- 1090MHz ADS-B ES,
- Mode S/C,
- Receives and sends:
- FLARM traffic, or
- Open Glider Network (OGN),
- OGN Drones,
- PilotAware (PAW),
- Flying ad-hoc Networks (FANET).
- Backup Attitude sensor included – (AHRS – Attitude Heading Reference System).
- Barometer sensor included (for Pressure Altitude).
- Calculates pressure altitude and rate of climb.
- Does not rely on inaccurate GPS altitude.
- Integrated GPS NEO-M8N chip + option to connect additional external GPS antenna.
- Has physical safe shut-down switch not to rely on Stratux interface to trigger shut down command.
- Connection: Bluetooth and Wi-Fi, optional: Serial output, Status Display
- Stratux 3
- 1x 1090MHz (ADS-B) antenna
- 2x 868MHz antennas for Flarm in-and out
- SD card with latest Stratux Europe or US firmware
- physical shut down button
- The device is delivered completely ready to fly. Nevertheless, it is recommended to submit Stratux to OGN (Open Glider Network) Device DataBase.
- Please read our “first time setup instructions” for Stratux.
Available on backorder