Dross:Aviation, Lilygo, softRF, Stratux
SoftRF TTGO T-Motion 868Mhz to transmit FLARM and OGN
incl. 19% VAT plus Shipping Costs
- smaller board compared to TTGO T-Beam.
- upgrade Stratux 3 and transmit your own position to FLARM, Open Glider Network (OGN), OGN Drones, PilotAware (PAW) and Flying ad-hoc Networks (FANET), but using a smaller board.
- Dimensions (WxHxD)): 78.12mm*25.40mm*62.67mm
- Weight: 30g
- recommended to replace current tiny GPS mouse with stronger GPS antenna
- Please note that the T-Motion firmware needs to be “flashed/ modified”.
- It is recommended to submit Stratux to OGN (Open Glider Network) Device DataBase.
- Ideally T-Motion should contain its own barometric pressure sensor (BMP280), see last photo
Available on backorder