Stratux with AHRS + Pressure Sensor + FLARM
incl. 19% VAT plus Shipping Costs
- 1090MHz ADS-B ES,
- Mode S/C,
- FLARM traffic, or
- Open Glider Network (OGN),
- OGN Drones,
- PilotAware (PAW),
- Flying ad-hoc Networks (FANET).
- Backup Attitude sensor included – (AHRS – Attitude Heading Reference System).
- Barometer sensor included – (for Pressure Altitude).
- Calculates pressure altitude and rate of climb.
- Does not rely on inaccurate GPS altitude.
- Integrated GPS mouse + option to connect additional external GPS mouse.
- Has physical safe shut-down switch not to rely on Stratux interface to trigger shut down command.
- Connection: Bluetooth and Wi-Fi, optional: Serial
- 1090MHz and 868MHz/ Flarm optimized antennas
- SD card with latest Stratux Europe or US firmware
- physical shut down button
- mounting system, compatible with tripod mount and GoPro mount, extra Strap and Spacers
Please read our “first time setup instructions” for Stratux.