T-Beam-ESP32 WiFi GPS-NEO-M8N 868MHz to transmit FLARM and OGN
incl. 19% VAT
- bigger board compared to TTGO T-Motion
- upgrade Stratux and transmit your own position to FLARM and OGN network.
- Dimensions (WxHxD)): 100*33*20mm
- Weight: 40g
- recommended to replace current tiny GPS mouse with stronger one
- Please note that the T-Beam firmware needs to be “flashed/ modified”.
- It is recommended to submit Stratux to OGN (Open Glider Network) Device DataBase.
- Please read our “first time setup instructions” for Stratux.
- Ideally T-Beam should contain its own barometric pressure sensor (BMP280), see last photo